If you would like to speak on a certain energy storage topic, please indicate what topic or topics interest you or send a short outline of your completed project to me at email@example.com
Deadline of submission is November 30th, 2012.
IQPC is bringing the energy back to Washington D.C. for the 7th Energy Storage Summit to answer questions such as how will energy storage be transformed to leverage improvements in technology, new funding models and remain competitive in an era where renewable energy still struggles to compete with traditional energy sources. This D.C. event will provide you with insight into the latest developments in grid energy storage and new regulations that will help propel your organization into sustained profitability. Attend this conference to hear case studies, panel discussions, presentations and workshops from innovative experts and the most respected thought leaders throughout the energy storage arena. Do not miss the opportunity to allow your business to grow along with this industry.
ALL NEW for 2013:
• Coming to Washington D.C., the home of laws and regulations
• Receive in depth information on the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and understand what it can mean for your organization
• Get the international perspective and examine how your overseas counterparts are utilizing a new strategy to generate revenue
Key Topics Include:
- The Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- The Power-to-Gas Concept
- The Advantages of Joint Ventures & Combining Technologies
- Future Market Opportunities for Energy Storage
- Taking the Next Step in Energy Storage